Activate will bring the sharpest digital minds from political and advocacy campaigns, creative agencies, and causes for four days of hard-skills training in digital tactics and leadership.
Gain bold clarity on how to intelligently activate your organization from the inside, and crack the code to engaging your target audience to win campaigns, raise money, and hit your goals.
There are enough conferences to talk about the problems we need to solve, but there aren’t a lot of places to get in a room and learn how to use the tools to win.
Activate is all about practical training. Selecting the right combination of tools, designing and executing a strategy to win.
Here are some the folks we have already booked to present and participate at Activate:
- Zack Exley, Senior Advisor, Bernie Sanders for President, Co-Author Rules for Revolutionaries
- LaToia Jones, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Hustle
- Jessy Tolkan, Head of Labs & Executive Director, Purpose Climate Lab
- Michal Hay, Campaign Manager, Jagmeet Singh NDP leadership campaign
- Sally Rugg, Marriage Equality Campaign Director, GetUp Australia
- Mike Moschella, Director of Analytics, DKC Public Relations
- Mo Dhaliwal, Director of Strategy, Skyrocket
- Courtney Eimerman-Wallace, Director of Technology, Color of Change
- Andrew Burns, Digital Director, New Zealand Labour Party.
We are adding more people every week.
Pre-approval required. Apply here.
TUITION: $695 CDN / 4 nights (meals & accommodations extra)
**Earlybird: 10% off tuition if you register by Feb 15th!**