A suggested list of items to bring to make your stay at Hollyhock comfortable. Forgot something? Small personal items can be purchased at reception in the Gateway.
- Flashlight – no city lights here!
- Warm Layers
- Warm socks or slippers for indoor spaces
- Light rain jacket – we are a coastal destination after all.
- Sun protection
- Hiking shoes and Water Shoes – For your outdoor adventures!
- Beach towel – Indoor-only towels are provided for indoor accommodations, campers must provide their own.
- Toiletries –Our indoor accommodations are fully stoked by The Unscented Company! Enjoy all-natural, fragrance-free products during your stay.
- If camping – All of your camping gear including:
- Tent and bedding
- Towels & toiletries
- Please leave no trace, pack out what you pack in
- Due to fire safety, cooking on campsites is not permitted
- All indoor accommodations are outfitted with linens and full towel sets.
What to Leave at Home
- Scented products and perfumes
- Animal companions
- Judgment and expectations 😉
Arrival & Departure Details
Check-in before 5:00pm on arrival day
Check-out by 10:00am on departure day
Programs begin with dinner on the first day (6:30pm) and end with lunch on the last day (12pm). However, you may sign-up to take your last lunch to go if you need to leave earlier. Many programs include a morning session on the last day.
The full payment of your reservation’s balance is due 14 days before arrival and is automatically charged to your credit card. Note that Hollyhock accepts VISA, MasterCards, Debit Cards, and Canadian and American cash. (No cheques please).
Be a part of our ongoing push for equity and progressive change by donating to Hollyhock. Support our vision. Change the world.