From Age-ing to Sage-ing®: Deepening the Sage Within
With Annie Klein and Nancy Gray-Hemstock
September 7 - 11, 2022
A great gift of our older years is the potential for deepening wisdom and expanding possibilities. As more and more of us are living longer, we want these extra years to be vibrant, inspiring and fulfilling. This program will help you discover what gives your life meaning as you age, especially during these challenging times. An intimate gathering where we will explore what matter most to you while enjoying the strong and supportive community we will build together.
Participants will learn how to:
• Harvest your wisdom and offer it as a legacy to future generations
• Examine the myths of aging and affirm a new vision for the second half of life
• Connect with your inner wisdom through growth techniques drawn from psychology and spirituality
• Nourish yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually
• Look back at your life and engage in “life review” and “life repair” with the wisdom of what you now know; find the courage to forgive, knowing that forgiveness is a gift you give yourself
• As you begin to face your own mortality, find peace of mind by preparing legally, medically, emotionally, and spiritually.
• Identify ways you, as an Elder, can serve as a mentor and healer in society
• Develop your own unique vision of self as an Elder
Who will benefit:
• Older adults, Elders and their families
• 50-something adults eager to design their second half of life
• Anyone interested in ‘conscious’ or positive aging
• Professionals and care-givers who work with aging populations
• Clergy, spiritual directors, social workers, and hospice workers
• Anyone interested in exploring a new paradigm of the life cycle as described in Rabbi Zalman Schachter- Shalomi’s book, From Age-ing to Sage-ing©
This workshop fulfills the prerequisite for enrolling in the Certified Sage-ing Leadership (CSL) training through Sage-ing® International. It also fulfills the required Part One of the Yerusha Sage-ing® Legacy Program.
A detailed schedule will be available 1-2 weeks in advance of the program. View sample schedule here.
Terms & Conditions
You may find our terms & conditions here.
Health & Safety
By order of the Provincial Health Office, we will be requiring all our guests to provide proof of at least one vaccination, starting September 12th 2021. Learn more here.