The Nourished Woman Goddess Retreat
With Abneet Kaur Sandhar
September 13 - 17, 2023
Aligned. Knowing. Full Bloom Radiance. Clear. Shining. Grounded.
These qualities all exist within us, yet for so many women, we feel depleted and defeated, attention being pulled in many different directions, with a low-grade fever of constant overwhelm. We may feel racked with guilt, shame, and comparison, constantly feeling we don’t ‘measure up’.
This is a wake-up call—the time for the Nourished Woman is now!
Participants can expect to experience:
Learning ancient sacred self-care tools for daily nourishment ( for post retreat integration )
Conscious touch practice ( consensual + conscious touch known as “sparsha mudra” )
Embodied mythology + chakra practices
- Daily sacred embodiment, yogic + tantric temple sessions with group
- Yoni steam water ceremony
- Fire release ceremony
- Group dry brushing + cold plunge
- Ecstatic dance night + sound healing
This is an invitation to gently awaken and rise out of this trance, through connecting with other women in a conscious and loving way, through touch, our own wild uninhibited expression, grieving and celebration, we can find a way back to our True Nature, our instinct and move in the world in this new empowered way.
If you are ready to really receive the self-care you deserve and feel open to connecting in vulnerability with other sisters, then come. I invite you to the 5th annual Nourished Woman Goddess retreat: held on the unceded traditional land of the toq qaymɩxʷ (Klahoose), ɬəʔamɛn qaymɩxʷ (Tla’amin), ʔop qaymɩxʷ (Homalco) Nations, on Cortes Island.
- Igniting and balancing the inner divine masculine (Shiva) with inner feminine (Shakti) for more pleasure and presence in your life
- Tantra for the feminine heart: how to soften, relax and receive
- Authentic lineage Arkaya yoga + kundalini teachings to calm + root the nervous system
- Embodying tantric GODDESS archetypes to up-level every area of your life
- Taking up space and expressing yourself unapologetically
- Woman’s temple teachings: How to root, ground, receive and express from the heart
Come embody, live the Goddess archetype, and receive the sacred self-care you deserve—not as a trend but for real, as a living blueprint of luminous radiance and power (Shakti) within you. Come awaken, rest and re-align with us.
Terms & Conditions
You may find our terms & conditions here.
Abneet Kaur Sandhar is a Feminine Embodiment Coach, ceremonialist + movement facilitator. She is a magic maker and devotee of the Goddess. She is also a certified Holistic Nutritionist + Natural foods Alchemist/ Chef. Most recently becoming a woman’s temple facilitator in Boulder, CO in May 2019, she has completed…
Learn more about Abneet Kaur Sandhar