Connecting To Source: Yoga, Meditation, and Ritual
With Mara Branscombe
August 23 - 28, 2021
- guided meditation
- vinyasa and restorative yoga
- movement practices to increase inner radiance
- guided pranayama (breath work)
- outdoor shamanic practices
- guided journal sessions
- chanting and spirit circles: sharing, visioning, and fire ceremony
Mara’s understanding of the yoga practice and calming presence allows her to connect with every student and support them on their yoga journey, whether it is a class of 1 or 1,000. – Lindsay C.
Terms & Conditions
You may find our terms & conditions here.
Mara Branscombe is a mother, writer, yogi, artist, teacher, mindfulness leader, ceremonialist and spiritual coach. She is passionate about weaving the art of mindfulness, self-care, creativity, mind–body practices, and earth-based rituals into her life and work, and she has been leading community ceremony since 2000. Mara runs international retreats, corporate leadership…
Learn more about Mara Branscombe