Take a fresh, bold approach to growth. Find a sustainable way to thrive as you scale your impact and grow your business.
Today’s entrepreneur doesn’t just care about business growth. You’re working to build a company that delivers on a social mission. You put people before profitability. And you know that by supporting both, you’ll build a great team, and find success.
Inspired by the land that is Hollyhock, you’ll connect to liberating new ways to define success. This four-day retreat will ignite you to become the kind of high impact venture and leader the world needs now.
At the end of the retreat, you will have:
- A human-centred approach to entrepreneurial growth
- A 10-year vision for your life and your business
- A clear goals map to activate on your vision
- Mindful strategies to be resilient
- Tools to create a culture of regenerative leadership
- A peer coach to hold each other accountable and support shared success
Should you come to Business Inside Out?
IF any or a few of these statements apply to you, you’ll certainly benefit from Business Inside Out:
- You are a leader in a social impact or technology company with a team of 2 or more
- The current way you’re approaching growth is not working
- You are stuck in the cycle of the day-to-day
- You care about your people – and don’t have enough time to support them
- You need to catch your breath and get clear on where you want to go
- You struggle to make time for yourself and self-care
- You want new approaches to advance your business and increase your impact
- Four days of rich facilitation and learning at world-renowned Hollyhock Leadership Centre
- Innovative business tools to advance your leadership and your growth
- Case studies focused on new solutions to real-life current challenges
- Guided meditations and visualizations to transcend your limitations and step into possibility
- One-on-one and group coaching
- Rich conversation with new and old friends who get where you are and where you want to go
- Time by the ocean, rest, warm hugs, and walks in the woods
- Hot tub with ocean views
Humanism meets entrepreneurialism when we turn Business Inside Out.
Mike Rowlands is President & CEO at Junxion, a board member at Hollyhock and Social Venture Network, and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at RADIUS. He brings over 20 years of consulting experience, including client work with businesses, non-profits, and social enterprises on four continents. His approach blends values-driven leadership with pragmatic tools from Lean Startup to help leaders integrate strategy, branding, and culture, all grounded in values-based leadership. junxion.com
Urszula Lipsztajn is an international coach, guide, speaker and author specializing in whole life fulfillment. She integrates mindfulness and positive psychology as tools for personal development and self-actualization. Urszula has worked with hundreds of leaders and entrepreneurs from every sector including higher education, health and wellness, non-profit, retail, First Nations, start ups, and technology. workbrite.ca
“Urszula is a rare find as she has the ability to be a coach, mentor, facilitator and guide to individuals and groups. What struck me was the intimacy of her approach and how quickly she was able to get our clients comfortable and into the core of the session. I found it to be the most authentic and vulnerable session we’ve run, and the most productive as a result.”
— Keith Ippel. Founder, Spring University
Back 2 School for 2 Special! Ends July 31st
Sign-up for this program with a friend by July 31st and you’ll both get 15% off your room and meals packages!
Use the promocode: back2school
If you’re registering online, include your friend’s name next to the promocode (e.g. “back2school – Jane Doe”). More details.
TUITION: $475 / 3 nights (meals & accommodation extra)