The Nourished Woman Goddess Retreat
With Abneet Kaur Sandhar
September 22 - 26, 2024
Aligned. Knowing. Full Bloom Radiance. Clear. Shining. Grounded.
These qualities all exist within us, yet for so many women, we feel depleted and defeated. Our attention being pulled in many different directions, with a low-grade fever of constant overwhelm. We may feel racked with guilt, shame, and comparison, constantly feeling we don’t ‘measure up’.
This is a wake-up call—the time for the Nourished Woman is now!
Come embody and live the Goddess archetype. Receive the sacred self-care you deserve—not as a trend, but as a living blueprint of luminous radiance and power (Shakti) within you. Come gently awaken and rise out of this trance. Build connection and community with like-minded women in a conscious and loving way. Through touch, grieving and celebration, and our own wild uninhibited expression we can find a way back to our True Nature—our instinct—and move forward in the world in a new, empowered way—Awaken, rest, and re-align.
- Tantra for the feminine heart: how to soften, relax, and receive. Embodying tantric GODDESS archetypes to up-level every area of your life.
- Ignite and balance the inner divine masculine (Shiva) with inner feminine (Shakti) for more pleasure and presence in your life.
- Learn ancient sacred self-care tools for daily nourishment (for post retreat integration).
- Learn authentic lineage Arkaya yoga, kundalini teachings to calm + root the nervous system, and embodied mythology + chakra practices.
- Practice conscious touch (consensual + conscious touch known as “sparsha mudra”) and practice releasing sacred rage
- Experience Yoni steam water ceremony + Fire release ceremony, ecstatic dance night + sound healing, and group dry brushing + cold plunge.
If you are ready to receive the self-care you deserve and feel open to connecting in vulnerability with other sisters, this is your invitation to come and join the 6th annual Nourished Woman Goddess retreat: held on the unceded traditional land of the toq qaymɩxʷ (Klahoose), ɬəʔamɛn qaymɩxʷ (Tla’amin), ʔop qaymɩxʷ (Homalco) Nations, on Cortes Island.
A detailed schedule will be available at least 2 weeks in advance of the program. View sample schedule here.
Abneet Kaur Sandhar is a Feminine Embodiment Coach, ceremonialist + movement facilitator. She is a magic maker and devotee of the Goddess. She is also a certified Holistic Nutritionist + Natural foods Alchemist/ Chef. Most recently becoming a woman’s temple facilitator in Boulder, CO in May 2019, she has completed…
Learn more about Abneet Kaur Sandhar