Finding Fulfillment Through Tantra: Magnetize Your Heart’s Desire
With Yogacharini Maitreyi
June 14 - 19, 2024
Did you know your heart’s magnetic field is 5,000 times stronger than your brain’s? Or that the signals from the heart go instantaneously to the brain and regulate the brain’s physiology, making the heart a central node which regulates cognitive and emotional information? How would your life change if you new how to harness that power?
There are certain Tantric practices which can exponentially increase qualities like:
- Generosity of Spirit
These practices help you to act in alignment with the heart, creating win-win-win outcomes: a win for you, a win for others, and a win for the greater good of all.
Learn why purification of the heart is given so much importance in the Tantric tradition in order to avoid creating darkness and pain in the heart.
- Elevate your capacity for intimacy and sexual connection.
- Heart closure can negatively impact sexual connection, performance and pleasure.
- Increase your emotional intelligence and ability to regulate your emotions.
- By working on the heart you will learn how to soften and have compassion for your own emotional experience. This will lead to a natural empathy with the experience of others and finding harmonious ways to relate.
- You will find a romantic partnership, friendships, family relationships, and work relationships which are in resonance with your clear heart.
With a murky, dark, closed or heavy heart energy, you will become enmeshed with people who drain your energy or create conflict and chaos in your life. Or you will become the one who drains, creates conflict and chaos in your own life and the lives of others.
Become the braveheart that you’re truly meant to be!
A detailed schedule will be available at least 2 weeks in advance of the program. View sample schedule here.
Yogacharini Maitreyi is an international transformational trainer, young elder, wisdom keeper and practical mystic. She is the founder of Arkaya Awareness Centre and Arkaya Foundation. Arka means light, healing, inspiration and awesomeness in Sanskrit and Arkaya means unto the light. Her heart sings to see people’s lives blossom into consciousness.…
Learn more about Yogacharini Maitreyi