Business Inside Out
With Mike Rowlands
May 8 - 12, 2019
Take a fresh, bold approach to growth. Find a sustainable way to thrive as you scale your impact and grow your business.
Today’s entrepreneur doesn’t just care about business growth. You’re working to build a company that delivers on a social mission. You put people before profitability. And you know that by supporting both, you’ll build a great team, and find success.
Inspired by the land that is Hollyhock, you’ll connect to liberating new ways to define success. This four-day retreat will ignite you to become the kind of high impact venture and leader the world needs now.
At the end of the retreat, you will have:
- A human-centred approach to entrepreneurial growth
- A 10-year vision for your life and your business
- A clear goals map to activate on your vision
- Mindful strategies to be resilient
- Tools to create a culture of regenerative leadership
- A peer coach to hold each other accountable and support shared success
Should you come to Business Inside Out?
IF any or a few of these statements apply to you, you’ll certainly benefit from Business Inside Out:
- You are a leader in a social impact or technology company with a team of 2 or more
- The current way you’re approaching growth is not working
- You are stuck in the cycle of the day-to-day
- You care about your people – and don’t have enough time to support them
- You need to catch your breath and get clear on where you want to go
- You struggle to make time for yourself and self-care
- You want new approaches to advance your business and increase your impact
- Four days of rich facilitation and learning at world-renowned Hollyhock Leadership Centre
- Innovative business tools to advance your leadership and your growth
- Case studies focused on new solutions to real-life current challenges
- Guided meditations and visualizations to transcend your limitations and step into possibility
- One-on-one and group coaching
- Rich conversation with new and old friends who get where you are and where you want to go
- Time by the ocean, rest, warm hugs, and walks in the woods
- Hot tub with ocean views
Humanism meets entrepreneurialism when we turn Business Inside Out.
Mike Rowlands is President & CEO at Junxion, a board member at Hollyhock and Social Venture Network, and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at RADIUS. He brings over 20 years of consulting experience, including client work with businesses, non-profits, and social enterprises on four continents. His approach blends values-driven leadership with pragmatic tools from Lean Startup to help leaders integrate strategy, branding, and culture, all grounded in values-based leadership. junxion.com
Learn more about Mike Rowlands