With NOBL, Sarah Dickinson and Erin Cooper
September 1 - 6, 2020
You must apply before you can register. Click here to apply.
Business is in a state of “permanent whitewater”: perpetually uncertain, and increasingly complex. As a result, ambitious, compassionate leaders find themselves asking:
- How do we adapt ourselves with greater intention and ease, and what kinds of self-knowledge can accelerate our personal evolution?
- How does an organization’s culture amplify or limit its people’s ability to change?
- How do organizations recover, persist and strengthen resilience amid disruption?
- And, how can we radically improve the collaboration that currently stands in the way of system-level solutions?
To thrive in this rapidly changing environment, leaders must be agile, self-aware, and emotionally resilient; keen to continually modify their own methods and attitudes to keep pace. In partnership with NOBL, a consultancy that transforms company cultures, we’ll look at change through three interconnected domains: self, organizational, and systemic. Across each, we’ll examine provocative perspectives, real-world lessons, and actionable tools, giving you the skills you need to increase your organization’s adaptability—as well as your own.
What you’ll walk away with:
- New insight into the physiological, emotional and social dimensions of change and why adaptation and resilience are the needs of our time
- Understanding of how self-aware, emotionally-reliable leaders behave differently and are more resilient to the forces of the VUCA world
- Mechanisms to self-reflect and more effectively manage yourself amidst uncertainty and change
- How to effectively lead cross-functional groups and networks through shared vision and responsibility.
- Ways to overcome barriers to change at an individual and group level
- Lasting friendships and a peer learning community of senior global leaders
- Tools, frameworks, and practices for making lasting organizational and culture change
To start your Future-Proof journey, check out the Organizational Change: The Essential Survival Guide and other tools and resources at NOBL Academy.
NOBL (pronounced no-bell) was founded in 2014 to help leaders make change. Today they are a global change agency with locations in NYC, LA, San Francisco, London and Vancouver. They train organizations to embrace new attitudes and adopt new behaviours. They help their partners grow to their full potential; being freed to truly serve their customers and constituents, and making powerful and profound impact on the world. NOBL’s experience spans scaling startups, the public sector, and large enterprise. Their clients include: Calvin Klein, Dropbox, Reddit, Kickstarter, Farfetch, Havas, NastyGal, Citizens Advice Bureau, Arc’teryx, Etsy, Google, Destination Canada and Levi’s. nobl.io
Learn more about NOBL
Sarah Dickinson is a Managing Director for NOBL, a global change agency, training organizations to embrace new attitudes and adopt new behaviours. She brings 20 years of experience in designing new ways for teams to create and collaborate to push beyond boundaries, cross the streams of their discipline and achieve collective change. nobl.io
Learn more about Sarah Dickinson
Erin Cooper is a Managing Director for NOBL, a global change agency, training organizations to embrace new attitudes and adopt new behaviours. Erin pairs her experience in organizational design with a background in project management and coaching, helping leaders and their teams navigate shifting market demands and emerging technologies. nobl.io
Learn more about Erin Cooper