Power of Hope: Ignite!
With Power of Hope
July 12 - 16, 2020
Ignite your innate creativity in this 4-day Power of Hope camp for adults! Collaborate with other inspired humans and discover what magic can happen when we bring our most authentic selves into the room.
Grow your understanding of what brings groups of people together and your ability to deeply connect with one another. In this first time offering of Power of Hope for Adults, we will be working collaboratively, bringing our natural creativity to the forefront, complemented by learned facilitation tools and techniques.
One part creative retreat to wake up your spirit and one part leadership development to enhance your work with groups, this program will help foster the ideation and creation of safe facilitation spaces needed to establish genuine connection. By operating within an environment of unrestricted growth, we are able to show up authentically and build long-lasting community.
Grounding activities and creative workshops will be ran throughout our 5 days together. Inspiring workshops and plenary sessions include:
- Creating safer group spaces
- Increasing group participation and commitment through harnessing the imagination
- Fostering self care and wellness while working in challenging group environments
- Understanding belonging
- Visual art, music, dance, singing, writing, theatre and inner arts
- Nature hikes and outdoor activities
- Yoga, Dance, and Meditation sessions
- Community and capacity building activities
- Facilitated Networking
- 1-1 Mentorship Evening
- Entertainment created by facilitators and participants alike
This training will meet you exactly where you are at and give you exactly what you need.
This program will happen at the same time as the youth program at Linnaea Farm on Cortes Island. Send yourself and your kids to separate camps, then enjoy an optional 3-night holiday add-on afterwards with special family rates for 15% off on July 16–19! (Note in your registration form if you are interested).
Established in 1996 as a camp for youth in the USA and Canada, below recaps their 2018 program in Marin County, California: