Join Our Team!
Want to join a movement towards a more just and sustainable future? Be a part of an inspired, talented, and driven team?
Hollyhock has been transforming North American society for over thirty-five years. From our humble beginnings in 1982 as a project of Greenpeace founders, and human potential movement leaders, Hollyhock has catalyzed connection, personal growth, and progressive social change. We run about 100 programs and conferences per year on our Cortes Island campus and in Vancouver, BC.
Most opportunities at our Cortes Island campus are seasonal, from April through October, with roles in garden, guest services, housekeeping, hosting, kitchen, maintenance, massage, program operations, and retail. We also have a full-time remote team (based in Vancouver).
You may also like to volunteer with our Resident Service Program.
Guest Services Manager | Starts Oct 2020 | Full-time, year-round on Cortes Island
- Health Benefits (including medical, dental, counselling) and Wellness Days for year-round full-time staff
- Complimentary program (1 per year) for staff who regularly work at least 3 days/week
- Ocean-view hot tub soaks before or after your shifts
- Discounted standby bodywork sessions
- 15% discount on Hollyhock store purchases
- 30% discount on Hollyhock meals
- 30% discount on accommodations and meals for partners and children
Wages at Hollyhock
Click for more info on wage ranges across the organization.
Hollyhock strives to create a fair and respectful environment that protects and promotes human rights. Hollyhock believes that a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve strengthens our ability to achieve our mission. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, abilities, and with a range of life experiences to apply.