Our rates include meals and accommodations. See below for a complete list of what is included:
- Sumptuous, organic vegetarian buffets (3 meals per day) with weekly wild, fresh seafood
- Naturalist guided walks and activities
- Morning meditation/movement/yoga (on most days)
- Outdoor ocean-view hot tubs
- 24 hr. beverage/toast bar with juices, organic coffee and teas, bread, condiments, fruit, etc.
- Wireless Internet access
- Periodic evening performances and presentations
- Shuttle service to Hollyhock from Cortes Island seaplane, water taxi and ferry docks. Phone at least 48 hours prior to arrival: 800-933-6339, x221.
Our rates are per person, per day in Canadian dollars.
Applicable fees and/or taxes will be added.
|Accommodation Description||Cdn per night|
|Single w/private bath (when space permits)||$312|
|Single w/shared bathroom||$245|
|Twin (2 beds) w/private bath||$239|
|Twin (2 beds) w/shared bath||$202|
|Couple (1 bed) w/private bathroom||$206|
|Couple (1 bed) w/shared bathroom||$180|
|Family/Friends w/private bathroom||$174|
|Family/Friends w/shared bathroom||$164|
|Tent single (bring tent, bedding & towels)*||$111|
|Tent double (bring tent, bedding & towels)*||$95|
*tent sites accomodate 2-person tents and have access to shared bathhouse
Your deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your reservation seven days or more in advance of your arrival, your deposit, less a $50 processing fee, will be available as a Hollyhock credit this year or next year. If you cancel less than 7 days in advance of your arrival your entire deposit will be forfeited.
Note: Credits are transferable to another person with your consent in writing.
If we must cancel a program you will receive 2 weeks notice, and the choice of a full refund or of visiting Hollyhock as a holiday guest at 25% off your pre-booked accommodation and meal package. (Some conditions apply). Please check with your airline about its cancellation policy. Hollyhock is not responsible for travel reservations booked to attend cancelled programs.
- For ocean-front room please add $30/person/night
- For ocean-view room please add $15/person/night
- Come with a roommate in May, June, or October and get 15% discount on room/meals package.
- Seniors (65+) receive 15% off room/meals package. Please identify yourself at time of booking.
- Program participants receive 10% off the tuition of each additional program taken in 1 season at our Cortes Island campus.
*Some restrictions apply.
A program or stay at Hollyhock makes a wonderful gift. We’ll send the certificate to you or directly to the recipient along with a catalogue. Purchase gift certificates with Visa or MasterCard by telephone 800-933-6339, or fax 250-935-6424.
Off-Site Day Use Fee
Guests attending events or programs while staying offsite will be charged a Day Use Fee of $22/day CDN. (children $11 CDN). This covers use of hot tubs, morning yoga/movement, naturalist events, beverage & snack bar, wifi, etc.
Children & Families
Hollyhock welcomes families. When planning a visit please ask the registrar what accommodations are most suitable.
Several programs are open to younger participants (age 12 and up). Call for further information. For younger children, our Kid’s Space in the Lodge, the outdoor Robinsong Playhouse and the beach are wonderful places to play.
As we do not have childcare staff, a parent or caregiver travelling with you must attend all children under 12. We can provide a list of local caregivers, who will be charged a day use fee if they look after your child on-site.
Children’s Rates (ages 4-12)
|Description||Cdn per night|
|3 and under||no charge|