From Age-ing to Sage-ing®: Deepening the Sage Within
With Annie Klein
September 22 - 26, 2024
A great gift of our older years is the potential for deepening wisdom and expanding possibilities.
As more and more of us are living longer, we want these extra years to be vibrant, inspiring and fulfilling. This program will help you discover what gives your life meaning as you age. An intimate gathering where we will explore what matters most to you while enjoying the strong and supportive community we will build together.
- Harvest your wisdom and offer it as a legacy to future generations
- Examine the myths of aging and affirm a new vision for the second half of life
- Connect with your inner wisdom through growth techniques drawn from psychology and spirituality
- Nourish yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually
- Look back at your life and engage in “life review” and “life repair” with the wisdom of what you now know; find the courage to forgive, knowing that forgiveness is a gift you give yourself
- As you begin to face your own mortality, find peace of mind by preparing legally, medically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Identify ways you, as an Elder, can serve as a mentor and healer in society
- Develop your own unique vision of self as an Elder
Who Will Benefit
- Older adults, Elders and their families
- 50-something adults eager to design their second half of life
- Anyone interested in ‘conscious’ or positive aging
- Professionals and care-givers who work with aging populations
- Clergy, spiritual directors, social workers, and hospice workers
- Anyone interested in exploring a new paradigm of the life cycle as described in Rabbi Zalman Schachter- Shalomi’s book, From Age-ing to Sage-ing©
This workshop fulfills the prerequisite for enrolling in the Certified Sage-ing Leadership (CSL) training through Sage-ing® International. It also fulfills the required Part One of the Yerusha Sage-ing® Legacy Program.
Participants are encouraged to read From Age-ing to Sage-ing by Zalman Schacter-Shalomi before this course begins.
A detailed schedule will be available at least 2 weeks in advance of the program. View sample schedule here.
Annie Klein is a retired casting director in film and television. She has a private healing practice, is a spiritual director and artist and is the Administrator of the Yerusha Sage-ing® Program. Creating and facilitating Sage-ing® workshops and retreats is her passion. Home
Learn more about Annie Klein