2020 Hollyhock Vancouver Season Launch Party
February 19, 2020
Join Hollyhock in Vancouver to celebrate the launch of our 2020 season!
- Draw prize to win FREE TUITION!
- Enjoy keynote presenters and performances
- Share delicious complimentary appies
- Cash bar with unique cocktails and classics
- Meet and connect with like-minded people and Hollyhock presenters
- Slow Media art installation by Gregory Coyes
- Sign-up for a 2020 program at the party and receive a special discount or gift! Up to 30% off rooms/meals, massage gift certificates, and more!
Since the 1950s, the Tiki Bar at the Waldorf has been a locals’ favourite. Palm trees under the stars is a throw back to the island vibes of Cortes, with a twist!
This event will take place on the unceded, ancestral, and traditional territories of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
Accessibility: Unfortunately there are three stair steps to access the space. Our sincere apologies to anyone whose attendance this limits. If a little help from us would help, please let us know and we will happily be there to assist you.
- 6:30pm – Doors Open
- 7pm – Program 1
- 7:30pm – Open Mingling
- 8pm – Program 2
- 8:30pm – Open Mingling
Regular ticket price is $20 and goes towards covering the costs of the event. However, accessibility is important to us and no one will be turned away for lack of funds. You are welcome to choose any other price to pay what you can. We are happy to have you celebrate with us. If you have access to more financial abundance, you may also add a donation to your ticket price. Donations will support our scholarship fund so that a larger diversity of people can enjoy our programs.
Hollyhock presenter Bettina Rothe leads a little movement activity at our 2019 launch party: