Holidays are offered by Hollyhock Farm LTD, a for profit company wholly owned by Hollyhock’s charity, Nextwave Foundation. All profits are fully reinvested into sustaining Hollyhock.
Step outside the box and recharge.
Enjoy a dream holiday at Hollyhock.
Enjoy our Cortes Island campus on your own schedule. Our holiday packages include:
- Choice of accommodations
- Three gourmet, garden-inspired meals each day
- Abundant natural beauty, ocean front beach, and hiking trails
- French intensive garden – ideal setting for photography, painting, meditating
- Ocean-view hot tubs
- Complimentary activities: Morning meditation and yoga, naturalist events (morning rows, afternoon guided hikes, garden tours)
- By-donation Presenter Evenings from visiting faculty
You may also enjoy additional activities such as:
- Massage and Healing Arts: Enjoy some deep self-care in our beautiful bodywork studio nestled into the woods.
- Kayaking and Sailing: Get out on the water with guided adventures to local island destinations.
- Check out our store for artisanal treats and souvenirs.
3-Night Hollyhock Sampler
- All regular Hollyhock amenities and activities (above)
- 2 one-hour massage or healing treatment
- 1 guided kayaking adventure* or private yoga session
*based on weather conditions, kayaking may be replaced by an additional massage session in spring or autumn
$250 CAD, plus meals & accommodation
All Inclusive (sampler, meals, accommodation): $535 – $1,324 for 3 nights