Join us for a month of mindful service and retreat. Volunteer service is a meaningful way to contribute to Hollyhock’s mission. Immerse yourself in a month-long stay on extraordinary Cortes Island.
Your month-long stay will include:
- 30 hours/week of active service alongside our staff, including kitchen, housekeeping, garden, hosting, store and production departments.
- 3 scrumptious Hollyhock meals each day
- Shared accommodation with other volunteers
- 4 hours/week of dedicated yoga, personal growth and mindfulness practices
- Access to a variety of onsite amenities, including ocean-view hot tubs, presenter evenings, oyster BBQs, morning rows, guided hikes, and more.
Hollyhock provides a limited number of placements. Successful applicants become integral members of our team.
Our ideal volunteer:
- Has a positive and helpful attitude, as well as good mental and physical stamina
- Enjoys being around and working with others
- Doesn’t mind doing washing up and making beds as well as a variety of other essential tasks
- Interested in learning and personal growth
I can not remember a more meaningful, magical, momentous month in all my life. Truly!! – Past Volunteer
2018 Volunteer Service Dates
April 23 – May 23 – Please note: This session includes a program with 2 weeks in silence and a different meal plan.
May 24 – June 25
June 26 – July 26
July 27 – August 26
August 27 – September 25
September 25 – October 21
$595 CDN + taxes / 1 month session (includes meals, accommodations, and program activities)