This program has been cancelled.
You may be interested in:
- The Future of Children: Conscious Teaching with Phillip Moore, July 19-22
- IndigenEYEZ Leadership Essentials with Kim Haxton, July 22-27
- Art of Leadership with Robert Gass, August 15-20
- Council of Waters and Trees with Amos Clifford, August 20-24
- Walk2Talk: Moving Conversation with David Baum, August 29-September 2
- Alchemy of Group Facilitation with Julian Griggs, November 19-21
Experiment, play and explore as we embrace a creative approach to collaborative group work. Through practicing presence and unlocking our creativity we can realize our potential as inspired and skillful facilitators or participants in any group system. Learn an abundance of practical facilitative tools for decision making, conflict resolution, and much more while you develop the courage to imaginatively embrace emergence.
Participants can expect to:
• Practice and learn from creative self-expression, intuition and inspiration
• Learn how to think in terms of whole systems
• Explore and understand group dynamics, group leadership, and facilitation
Skillful collaboration is facilitated by an open mind and heart, keen powers of observation of self and others, compassionate communication, a whole-systems view, and willingness to witness and experience transformation. This program, led by artist and facilitator Adam Wolpert, will promote these qualities while enhancing leadership skills, self-awareness, and capacity to contribute to positive change at any scale.
Adam Wolpert is a professional facilitator, educator, fine artist and co-founder of the Occidental Arts and Ecology Centre. He leads workshops in group process and has worked as a facilitator and organizational consultant with dozens of non-profits, communities and foundations since 1996.