Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
Levels 1 & 2
August 5 - 10, 2018
Learn EFT, the most sought after energy psychology approach on the planet. Emotional Freedom Techniques or “The Tapping Techniques” are used by millions of people worldwide. These techniques can quickly and effectively resolve dysfunctional feelings, thoughts, behaviours and beliefs which can lead to challenges in relationships, health, right livelihood and disease. Drawing from the fields of interpersonal neurobiology, neuroplasticity, and epigenetics, and supported by peer-reviewed research, this powerful mind-body approach is easy to learn and implement.
This training is open to individuals looking to use EFT for self-help (Level 1) as well as for those working professionally with others (combined Levels 1 and 2). AAMET certification track approved and 28 CE hours offered through CCPA.
Training outcomes include:
- Understanding the steps to developing the most effective wording to use while tapping
- Identifying questions to ask which uncover core issues, limiting beliefs and lead to specific events to which EFT can be applied
- A range of approaches for working with specific issues and how to troubleshoot when it looks like it’s not working
- A variety of testing methods to verify results of the application of EFT
- Application of EFT methods to work with cravings, phobias, pain, and trauma and how to troubleshoot challenges
This training provides the first level of requirements necessary for EFT certification. Professional clinical competency certificate hours are provided that may be applied to a variety of health care professions in Canada and the U.S., including registered/licensed social workers, clinical counsellors, massage therapists and acupuncturists. This training has been approved for 28 hours of continuing education credits by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
Alina Frank and Craig Weiner, DC are internationally respected EFT trainers, lecturers, and authors. Together they train and mentor coaches and health care professionals around the world. efttappingtraining.com
This program is approved for 28 hours of CE credits by the CCPA (Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association).