Resident Service Program
Support our work and get behind-the-scenes experience with our month-long immersion program, including:
- 3 wonderful Hollyhock meals each day
- Comfortable shared accommodation with other residents
- 4 hours/week of dedicated yoga, personal growth, mindfulness practice, island adventures, and guided nature immersion
- Access to a variety of onsite amenities and activities, including ocean-view hot tubs, presenter evenings, oyster BBQs, morning rows, guided hikes, and more.
- 30 hours/week of active service alongside our staff, including experience in our kitchen, housekeeping, garden, hosting, store, maintenance, and production departments.
Available Session Dates:
- April 22 – May 23
- May 23 – June 24
- June 24 – July 24
- July 24 – Aug 25
- Aug 25 – Sep 23
- Sept 23 – Oct 21
Hollyhock can only provide a limited number of placements; please apply soon to avoid disappointment.
A limited number of RSP partial scholarships are available based on financial need. You may apply for a scholarship after your RSP application has been accepted.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has an open, positive, and willing attitude
- Wishes to dedicate time to a focused period of service
- Enjoys working with others as a team
- Is comfortable living in a collective situation
- Is emotionally and psychologically stable
- Has physical stamina and is capable of working several hours at a stretch
- Cheerfully takes on essential physical tasks such as housekeeping and food preparation
- Is interested in learning and personal growth
I cannot remember a more meaningful, magical, momentous month in all my life. Truly!! – Past Volunteer