Residency Service Program
The 2019 Resident Service Program is now full. Please check back in January, when applications will be opened for the 2020 season.
Support our work and get behind-the-scenes experience with our month-long immersion program, including:
- 3 wonderful Hollyhock meals each day
- Comfortable shared accommodation with other residents
- 4 hours/week of dedicated yoga, personal growth, mindfulness practice, island adventures, and guided nature immersion
- Access to a variety of onsite amenities and activities, including ocean-view hot tubs, presenter evenings, oyster BBQs, morning rows, guided hikes, and more.
- 30 hours/week of active service alongside our staff, including experience in our kitchen, housekeeping, garden, hosting, store, maintenance, and production departments.
Hollyhock can only provide a limited number of placements; please apply soon to avoid disappointment.
A limited number of RSP partial scholarships are available based on financial need. You may apply for a scholarship after your RSP application has been accepted.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has an open, positive, and willing attitude
- Wishes to dedicate time to a focused period of service
- Enjoys working with others as a team
- Is comfortable living in a collective situation
- Is emotionally and psychologically stable
- Has physical stamina and is capable of working several hours at a stretch
- Cheerfully takes on essential physical tasks such as housekeeping and food preparation
- Is interested in learning and personal growth
I cannot remember a more meaningful, magical, momentous month in all my life. Truly!! – Past Volunteer