Massage & Healing Arts at Hollyhock
Rejuvenate body and mind, breathe easy, and feel revitalized in the hands of our highly skilled, professional practitioners in the beauty and quiet of nature. During the COVID-19 pandemic that there will be limited availability with health & safety protocols in place. Please read the details below.
To book, call 1-800-933-6339 x259 or email [email protected]
This incredibly relaxing full-body massage combines Swedish and other massage techniques for an extraordinary experience of peace and rejuvenation. 1 hour….. $98 1.5 hours….. $142
Penetrating firm pressure and deep gliding strokes release restrictions and elongate muscles and fascia. The session includes relaxing strokes for integration and balance. 1 hour….. $110 1.5 hours….. $160
A potent integration of relaxing massage strokes and a sequence of acupoint pressure. This session inspires deep release and relaxation; promoting Qi flow through the meridian system and opening channels for the harmonious flow of energy throughout the body. 1 hour….. $98 1.5 hours….. $142
Cranio Sacral Therapy (CST)
This gentle approach assesses and helps to correct stresses on the cerebral spinal system. The light, sensitive touch of the practitioner can help bring about changes that are both subtle and profound. CST can enhance immune function and core body alignment. Please wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing. 1 hour….. $98 1.5 hours….. $142
Healthy & Safety Protocols
Your health and wellbeing are our highest priority. We have made some changes to our procedures based on recommendations of the BC Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafe BC to make your bodywork experience as safe and relaxing as possible.
- We cannot offer sessions if you are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19, have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or have had contact with someone who has tested positive or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Clients are required to complete a COVID-19 self assessment when booking, using the BC COVID 19 Self- Assessment Tool
- We will do a verbal assessment with you on the day of your session
- We request that you check in at the Hollyhock Store at least 20 minutes before your session to complete payment details and complete the assessment
- Please arrive at the Bodywork Studio unaccompanied by friends or family (unless a companion is needed for medical support), at least 5 minutes before your session. We have staggered our session times to allow for minimal overlap between clients. If you arrive early, please enjoy a walk through the orchard or wait on the outdoor bench provided.
- When it is time for your session, please allow your practitioner to welcome you into the room, and to open the door for you using a protective barrier.
- Hand Washing – We will ask you to wash/sanitize your hands for a full 20 seconds when entering and departing the session space.
- Face Touching Avoidance – Coronavirus can be spread by touch if someone has used their hands to cover their mouth when coughing or sneezing. If you need to touch your face during a session, it is recommended that you use a tissue. Tissues will be provided in all session spaces.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – As per the BC public health order, for your safety and our team’s, please wear a mask at the bodywork studio including during treatments. Our practitioners are also required to wear masks.
Other Health & Safety Policies
- Enhanced Cleaning – We will be cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces between each client, including sanitizing the treatment table and face cradle after each treatment.
- We will be limiting available amenities, water glasses will not be provided. We suggest you bring your own water bottle.
Informed consent requires that you understand that while we will be taking measures to minimize risk of transmission, the nature of massage means physical distancing is not possible in the treatment room. The benefits of the treatment must be weighed against the potential risks in your decision to provide consent to treatment. We will be following protocols to mitigate risk, however that risk cannot be reduced to zero. Ultimately it is your decision whether you feel safe to receive treatment at this time.