Arrival & Departure Details
- Check-in before 5:00pm on arrival day
- Check-out by 10:00am on departure day
- Programs begin with dinner on the first day (6pm) and end with lunch on the last day (12pm). However you may sign-up to take your last lunch to go if you need to leave earlier. Many programs include a morning session on the last day.
- The full payment of your reservation’s balance is due 14 days before arrival and is automatically charged to your credit card. Note that Hollyhock accepts VISA, MasterCards, Debit Cards, and Canadian and American cash. (No cheques).
Before Your Trip
- Plan and book all your travel points.
- Our complimentary Hollyhock Shuttle provides rides to and from Cortes Island ferry, seaplane, or water taxi docks. It is only available between 10am – 4pm and you must reserve it at least 24 hours in advance.
- Book your Massage & Healing Arts sessions in advance by emailing [email protected]
- Submit your Health & Safety Declaration Form and check your symptoms. We ask that you stay at home if you are sick.
What to Bring
- Personal face mask as recommended by BC Health
- Flashlight – It’s dark at night where there are no city lights.
- Warm Layers – It may be chilly at night.
- Warm Socks or Slippers (no shoes in indoor spaces)
- Light Rain Jacket – Just in case!
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, etc.
- Hiking Shoes and Water Shoes – For outdoor adventures!
- Swim Suit (hot tubs or ocean swim)
- Beach Towel – We have indoor-only towels for cabins, campers must provide their own towels.
- Toiletries – We provide basic liquid soap (doubles as shampoo) for cabins, and campers must bring their own soap.
- If camping – All of your camping gear including:
- Tent and bedding
- Towels & toiletries
- Please leave no trace, pack out what you pack in
- Due to fire safety, cooking on campsites is not permitted
- Note that linens and towels are provided for indoor cabins. Toilet paper is provided in the tent site bathhouse.
What to Leave at Home
- Scented Products and Perfumes
- Animal Companions
- Judgement and Expectations