Arrival & Departure Details
- Check-in before 5:00pm on arrival day
- Check-out by 10:00am on departure day
- Programs begin with dinner on the first day (6pm) and end with lunch on the last day (12pm). However you may sign-up to take your last lunch to go if you need to leave earlier. Many programs include a morning session on the last day.
- Final payment is due on departure day. Note that Hollyhock accepts VISA, MasterCards, Debit Cards, and Canadian and American cash. (No cheques).
Before Your Trip
- Plan and book all your travel points.
- Our complimentary Hollyhock Shuttle provides rides to and from Cortes Island ferry, seaplane, or water taxi docks. It is only available between 10am – 4pm and you must reserve it at least 24 hours in advance.
- Book your Massage & Healing Arts sessions in advance by emailing [email protected]
- Submit your Health & Safety Declaration Form and check your symptoms. We ask that you stay at home if you are sick.
What to Bring
- Personal face mask
- Flashlight – It’s dark at night where there are no city lights.
- Warm Layers – It may be chilly at night.
- Light Rain Jacket – Just in case!
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, etc.
- Hiking Shoes and Water Shoes – For outdoor adventures!
- Beach Towel – We have indoor-only towels for cabins, campers must provide their own towels.
- Toiletries – We provide basic liquid soap (doubles as shampoo) for cabins, and campers must bring their own soap.
- If camping – All of your camping gear including:
- Tent and bedding
- Towels & toiletries
- Please leave no trace, pack out what you pack in
- Due to fire safety, cooking on campsites is not permitted
- Note that linens and towels are provided for indoor cabins. Toilet paper is provided in the tent site bathhouse.
What to Leave at Home
- Scented Products and Perfumes
- Animal Companions
- Judgement and Expectations