Staycation Packing List
Arrival & Departure Details
- Check-in before 4:00pm on arrival day
- Check-out by 10:00am on departure day
- Final payment due on departure day. Note that Hollyhock accepts VISA, MasterCards, Debit Cards, and Canadian and American cash. (No cheques).
Before Your Trip
- Plan and book all your travel points.
- Our complimentary Hollyhock Shuttle provides rides to and from Cortes Island ferry, seaplane, or water taxi docks. It is only available between 10am – 4pm and you must reserve it at least 24 hours in advance.
- Plan and book your meals. All guests are responsible for their own meals.
- Hollyhock will be offering take-out dinners on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Dinners will be a variety of themes including BBQ, Italian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Mexican, etc, and must be ordered by 3pm on the day. We are also offering limited Monday Islander Lunch Bowls on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The Cortes Co-op & Cafe and other restaurants are open
- Book your Massage & Healing Arts sessions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your Health & Safety Declaration Form and check your symptoms (stay at home if you are sick)
What to Bring
- If camping – All of your camping gear including:
- Tent and bedding
- Table-top propane cooking stove (no briquette stoves), cooking utensils, dishes, etc.
- Biodegradable dish soap, small bin for washing dishes
- Cooler, sealed containers for your food
- Towels & toiletries
- Please leave no trace, pack out what you pack in
- Flashlight – It’s dark at night where there are no city lights.
- Warm Layers – It may be chilly at night.
- Light Rain Jacket – Just in case!
- Sun Protection – Sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, etc.
- Hiking Shoes and Water Shoes – For outdoor adventures!
- Beach Towel – We have indoor-only towels for cabins, campers must provide their own towels.
- Toiletries – We provide basic liquid soap (doubles as shampoo) for cabins, and campers must bring their own soap.
- Note that linens and towels are provided for indoor cabins. Toilet paper is provided in the tent site bathhouse.
What to Leave at Home
- Scented Products and Perfumes
- Animal Companions
- Judgement and Expectations