- Check-in between 3:00-6:00pm
- Rooms available at 4:00pm
- All-inclusive package includes dinner on the first day at 6:30pm. If you are arriving late, call ahead so we can set aside a plate for you.
- Program orientation at 7:30pm
- Check-out by 10:00am
- All-inclusive package includes lunch on departure day at 12:00pm. If you are departing earlier, we will provide fixings for a self-made, take-away lunch.
- Final payment due on departure day. Note that Hollyhock accepts VISA, MasterCards, Debit Cards, and Canadian and American cash. (No cheques).
What to Bring – Travel Light!
- Flashlight – it’s dark at night where there are no city lights.
- Easy-Off Shoes – buildings are shoe-free.
- Warm Socks or Slippers – for staying comfortable indoors.
- Water Bottle – no open containers allowed in program session spaces.
- Ear Plugs – for shared rooms; even in the wilderness, sometimes people snore.
- Battery Alarm-Clock – if staying in a dorm, so you don’t miss breakfast!
- Chargers – unless you want a forced vacation from digital, which is highly recommended.
- Passport – if you’re traveling from out of town.
- Special Food – if you have high dietary restrictions and need extra.
- Comfy Clothes – for sitting on the floor, relaxing, yoga, time outside, etc.
- Warm Layers – it will probably be chilly at night.
- Rain Jacket – rain or shine, Hollyhock is a beautiful place.
- Sun Protection – high season gets hot!
- Bathing suit – for the hot tub or ocean!
- Beach Towel – we have towels for the rooms and hot tub.
- Instruments and music – to share!
- Hiking Shoes – for outdoor adventures!
- Optional Water Shoes – for ocean swimming!
What to Leave at Home
- Scented Products and Perfumes
- Animal Companions
- Judgement and Expectations