Join Our Team!
Want to join a movement towards a more just and sustainable future? Be a part of an inspired, talented, and driven team?
Hollyhock has been transforming North American society for thirty-five years. From our humble beginnings in 1982 as a project of Greenpeace founders, and human potential movement leaders, Hollyhock has catalyzed connection, collaboration, personal growth and progressive social change.
Most opportunities at our Cortes Island campus are seasonal, from April through October, with roles in garden, guest services, housekeeping, hosting, kitchen, maintenance, massage, program operations, and retail. We also have a full-time office in the heart of Gastown in Vancouver.
To apply for employment, please see our open job postings below and complete our on-line application. You will have the opportunity to upload your covering letter and resume. Only those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
Hollyhock strives to create a fair and respectful environment that protects and promotes human rights. Hollyhock believes that a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve strengthens our ability to achieve our mission. We strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, abilities, and with a range of life experiences to apply.
- Complimentary program (1 per year, for staff who regularly work at least 3 days/week)
- Complimentary morning yoga sessions and naturalist activities
- Ocean-view hot tub soaks before or after your shifts
- Ocean swims on those scorching summer days!
- Standby bodywork sessions at $47 per 1 hour session
- 30% discount on meals served from the Hollyhock kitchen
- 15% discount on Hollyhock Store purchases
- 30% discount on accommodations and meals for partners and children
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Days for year-round full-time staff
- Fun staff engagement activities – parties, eco traveler prizes, and more!
I’m living my dream, having the time of my life and so fortunate to be in a place where good things keep happening.Kitchen Manager
I feel blessed to work in such an incredibly beautiful setting with a great community of people in a place that challenges me to learn and grow all while doing exciting, inspiring work in the world.Store & Bodywork Manager