Where is Hollyhock?
Hollyhock is nestled between the forest and ocean on the southeastern tip of Cortes Island, British Columbia, about 160 kilometres (100 miles) north of Vancouver. More on Hollyhock’s location and Cortes Island here.
Getting to Hollyhock has never been easier. Embark on a journey of discovery by choosing the route most suitable for you from a combination of ways to travel to/from Hollyhock. Please check prices of all travel components before booking.
These are the most popular options of travel to Hollyhock*.
|Travel Time From:||Vancouver||Seattle|
Floatplane directly to Cortes Island ($$$$)
|Most Direct and Economical|
Fly to Campbell River & water taxi or floatplane to Cortes Island ($$$)
|Direct and Economical|
Fly to Campbell River & ferry to Cortes Island.
Or fly to Comox, shuttle to Campbell River & ferry to Cortes island. ($$)
Drive or bus to Cortes Island ($)
*Options are listed from speediest (and most costly) to the most leisurely (and the most economical). Please allow some extra time during peak summer months.
- Travelling from outside Canada? A valid passport is required to enter and exit Canada.
- Remember to book your Hollyhock shuttle once you have confirmed your travel arrangements.
- Check out our online Rideshare board.
- Recommended Travel Providers including our preferred travel agent can be found here.
- Check-in between 3:00 and 6:00pm on your arrival day. On your departure day, checkout is 10:00am, programs end with lunch at 12:00pm.
- Reduce your footprint: Click here for best green travel practices.
- Want to spend an evening in Vancouver as part of your trip to Hollyhock? Check-out our list of suggested accommodations.